Tibux is Up

well.. It's 2 days after TIBUX is up. If you haven't join then join now..
one of Tibux admin is PPlinx admin which known as good Person and paying it's member since PPLINX Launch 11 Month ago. I hope PPlinx domain that expire at 14 Jan 2010 will be extended..http://who.is/whois/pplinx.com/
well.. If you see in my TOP AURORA GPT SITE.. there are some change on there.. I give up on F5C and FF.org because at start I miss to not see Country restriction on there so I cannot get my payment when I request.. My mistake..
and one more from AVOBUX.. although the admin.. Youngone said that he wouldn't sell his site anymore like he use to before.. he sell it and the site is down.. so sad with the people that trying to trust him..
that's just it a lil update from me..
you'll see a lot of new site when I'm done with my bux list..
Eh, Happy holiday and Happy New Years for all.

No response to “Tibux is Up”

Post a Comment

thanks for the feedback