Ready to new years

 lot of things happen in this last 2009..
start from bad things first in PTC world
  • From buxwin that not ready to launch and deciding to maintenance the site..buxwin.com
  • First5Network suffering.. after they're leaving by Marian that have a new life with his wife..and ignorng his site (first5click). Bad things surrounding (the network) them from debt.. payment canceled..(even for mine) and right now.. their partner need to pay the debt he left and take care for the site. Even it's hard because first5click already has a lot of member base..see this for exact update
  • Tibux which we are know tixepower from PPlinx has half on owning this site already exceeding bandwith Limit and they (might be) still doing hardwork to resolve this issue tibux.com
  • Who don't know about Hybux that their Paypal account being frozen by Paypal and now they already gone to Talkptc Graveyard..hybux.com
  • Astrobux seem suspicious to Scam member.. (I've request payout from 15 des 2009 n until now.. I haven't receive it) Astrobux.com
  • Omnibux resetting balance.. they say on their forum because of the moving server in 15 des 2009 made the site suffering.. and they not allow member get benefit from ads that has not expiring from that day.. because advertiser not getting any bad things from this the advertiser choose to silent.. and right now.. member suffering because their balance get back to 15 desember point.. It means 10 days x 4 ads = 40 cent loss (approximately) click this for exact news on the forum 
bad news that I can find to related to site I'm joining for offer or exchange or other reason..
you'll get more info if you join onto these great forum
Talk PTC





and here is the good News
  • Enbux finally launch and have the ads to clickin for the member.. althought they must get the bugs gone in the ads.. right now.. they just allow one Ip per member to click ads and resetting ads..
  • Good news from me.. my paypal account has clear from paypal dispute so ready to receive a lot of payment that I decide to hold on any of site till now..( advice for all.. don't open your paypal account onto another computer with another Ip which could make your Paypal account got limited).. use it at the same IP)..
I hope you notice that I still haven't bux list on somewhere else on this blog.. I'm currenly working on it (bux site is hard to understand the behaviour except the older one)
And yeah I have payment proof Column update than post proof As usual I did.. It make this blog loading faster than before..see My Aurora Site for good site to earn money or advertise yo..
Happy Holiday and Happy New Year everyone..

One response to “Ready to new years”

stella12 said...

The bad things are more than the good! Let's hope for more honest sites with the new year :)
I have posted TOP 10 in GPT World for 2009 on my blog, you might be interested on it :)
Happy New Year!!

Post a Comment

thanks for the feedback