New Years, New Review

As far as I know.. There is Two site that change the layout of the site..
1. Aglobalptc.com
Site Which is own by nick:Daaniel is Gpt aurora that pays..
I paid by him once.. dont believe..mmm
here is the screenshot..


Still need more info about this site.. found it yourself at the site and from this Who.is/aglobalptc.com
there is nothing hidden about him true info.. this is good sign about the personality of the admin

2. Skyperptc.com


Site that own by nick: skyper . This person is a good person and has good reputation as a big earner in the online business opportunities.. It's nearly $1000/month he get in this industry.. not only from his site of course.. but other kind of program.. Although I still not get paid by him from his Site.. but It's good to see him run Aurora GPT site..
With his new layout in the new years.. I hope he gets new luck.. and me too.. although I'm still not gettin bored with his old layout..
check the furthe info on these who.is/skyperptc.com
..
That's it.. the Site that trying to get new luck on the new year with new layout..
I hope everybody get's the resolution on this 2010 with fresh idea and other else..

Ohh. I forgot.. you can see my latest ten payout proof on the side.. just clickin on the $$ you'll go through image proof.. and click the site name to go through the site that pays me..
Also.. my PTC (bux version) list already done.. just click on the EARN A LOT WITH THESE SITE..
Last..Happy Earning on the new year everyone ^_^d

No response to “New Years, New Review”

Post a Comment

thanks for the feedback