Avoid Scam

It is important to read and understand the :
1. TOS 
2. Privacy Policy
3. Money making plan
4. Price list of product
5. Read the thread in the forum
6. Use google search to search the niche PTC, the owner ( if you know who is) and read the whole story on the site in blog or otherelse..
Before you join on whatever PTC site that you are interesed in join..
Even, when PTC already pass that requirement.. and you already join..
You need to make sure that they are having a good plan on their business and they responding fast and good in support/ call centre.. and of course.. they pays the previous member than you..

There isn't no any guarantee in whole business whether it's online or offline that they are here for long time even a lifetime success..and a golden rules.. never spend any of your money that you can't afford to lose..
Below, I'll show you some of PTC site that I'm no longer active whether:
-I'm forgot my password and username on it or
-It's already called scam on many of the forum I'm active on..
-I have a bad experience on them like much error, bugs that never been fixed..
-I already reach the minimum cashout but never been paid..
-It simply I don't like the template that admin use on it's site..(I'm sorry for this)..
-Or many other else..

Maybe you have other reason that could make you stay away from these site or having another view than me in:
1. Isabelmarco..(well known scammer but still exist)
2. Bux.to.. (David John Withers is well known scammer although many of member from my country (Indonesia) been paid from this person)
3. hits4pay (I'm no longer active on this site because of it's sent expired advertising site to my inbox)
4. Incrasebux (the TOS is unacceptable for me)
5. Bux-service ( A lot of error and bugs)
6. Bux you (  the site is gone and i'm happy not and never sign up under my sponsor on it although my sponsor gave me a great deal if I join under him in this site)
7. Bux-wiz (the site is having problem and some minor in the forum)
8. Bpbux (still under construction and I think it's too long)
9. ClixP (still under construction and I think it's too long)
10. e-mailpaysu
11. cashmoneyemail

not so many like that listed in any forum.. but, this is based from my experience..
I hope this article is useful for it's reader.. Happy earning everyone.. (^_^)y

No response to “Avoid Scam”

Post a Comment

thanks for the feedback