Proof

A lot of stuff happen in the end of October..
starting from some site that already gone like:
ptcnew.com
almightybux.com
and one site that decide to do maintenance of the site up until right now like
rowbux.com
(I have refferral exchanger on above site)
well.. you see.. if you like to be a Clickers or MMO(Money Maker Online) players.. you''ll have to Strong enough about things like this..
beside that.. I've some payment from another site that I active for..
Here is the proof..
1st Payment from fflinx
I request at 27 Oct 2009 and Got this at 31 Oct 2009..


1st Payment from Rustbux
 I request at 31 Oct 2009 and Got this at 2 Nov 2009


 

2nd payment from Easyhits4u
I request This one at 25 Oct 2009 and got at 31 Oct 2009



 1st and 2nd payment from Pixprofit

Hmm.. what I can say about this is just soooooo, I still strong enough to do a capctha work.. I know this site one week ago.. I manage to type 6000 capctha word a week to get 1st and 2nd payment a total amount $6..
Unfortunately.. they don't have any refferral system, what you earn is totally your lonely work.. there are many group system but you've to being invite by group leader to join on the group.. this much easier to reach cashout but I still don't use these group system because I still randomly work on there(this mean I don't have right schedule on pixprofit)..
In there, there are priority system that make how much you'll get the captha picture to type.. More you type right word.. you'll get more priority.. 0 is the best worker priority.. 9 is the worst worker priority..

right now.. I just could manage to get 3 priority.. some times 2 or 1..
You could cashout on your Paypal or wmtransfer when you've reach 3000 word mean 3$..
So the rate is 1word=0.001$ 
one tips when you work on typing capctha.. ZOOM IN (CTRL +) the browser to get easier for your eye to caugh the word.
still in doubt with this work about the payment??
here is the proof from me
1st..
got this less than 24 hours at 26 Oct 2009

 

2nd
got less than 24 hours at 1 Nov 2009


Thanks for reading..
Happy earning online everyone.. (^_^)y

No response to “Proof”

Post a Comment

thanks for the feedback