got paid by PPlinx 1, Freeclixncash 4, Cashswing 1

I request payment at cashswing.com, PPlinx.com, Freeclixncash.com at 01 october 2009
Alhamdulillah I could remember my password on pplinx.com
Cause, on 3 October 2009, I've got my first payment from there, only $1.03 but is fun..

click the banner to see the site

here is the proof



and at the same time I've got my 4th payment from freeclixncash.com 
only $0.17 but it's fun
click the banner to see the site


here is the proof




After awaiting for 5 days.. I've got paid my 1st payment on Cashswing.com 
$1.02
and the admin said..  sorry for the delay.. It's ok for me..
click the banner to see the site
 

here is the proof of payment


No response to “got paid by PPlinx 1, Freeclixncash 4, Cashswing 1”

Post a Comment

thanks for the feedback