PTR

Paid To Read (PTR)
Might be you already know about PTR site..
Not In Aurora Site Section PTR, But.. PTR site such as:
1. No minimum
2. Jillsclickcorner
ext
A lot of these site Using Cashcrusader Script that makes they different with Aurora script as well..
Long Time ago, I was just trying these site start from No Minimum.. But I still don't really Get it on How to makes money from these site so, they are list on my random activity.. and I just trying other site that Use Aurora script and that easy understanably..
It's Makes sense some of you might be think that I'm an Aurora Lover.. It's right but not limited to..

They have PTC, PTR, Inbox, PTSU, TE.. It's GPT section..just I don't really get it why people around the world called these kind of site as a PTR site.. If you have some folk of it then let me know ^^..

Here is my list of PTR site, It's a few and its proven, I have some of payment proof from em. Please register under these banner Below if you're still not a member, It's worth signing
1. No-minimum
no-minimum.com
Has a lot of ptc,ptsu and games, e-mail inbox fill in everydays, good rates in every ads.. and low payout at $1 with 3 payment processor, Liberty reserve, Paypal, and Alertpay

2. Jillsclickcorner

high earning ptc, low payout at $0.1, liberty reserve, paypal, alertpay, monthly contest

No response to “PTR”

Post a Comment

thanks for the feedback